Coolroom Repairs Langford
Cool rooms are an excellent way to keep your products and produce fresh and fit for consumption. These rooms are used by many commercial enterprises in Australia, especially in the food and hospitality industry. Cool rooms are specifically designed to store a large amount of products in a climate controlled environment so you can store meat, vegetables, dairy, fruits, and other such perishables and not worry about them spoiling due to the heat. However, like all refrigeration systems, cool rooms can also break down and stop functioning well.
What Should You Do When the Cool Room Develops a Problem?
It’s not easy to spot or diagnose problems in cool rooms because they’re larger than most refrigeration systems. Most commercial cool rooms house thousands of products and have several shelves and cases. Business owners don’t notice anything wrong with their cool rooms until their products start to spoil more quickly than they should. Here’s what you should do if you spot a problem:
- Call Us – Our lines are always open so call us as soon as you notice a problem. Our online technicians will ask a set of questions to help you understand the extent of the problem. Sometimes the cool room problem doesn’t even require professional coolroom repairs Langford.
- Make Temporary Arrangements – Our technicians will try to repair the problem as quickly as they can, but sometimes repairs take time. We encourage clients to salvage as many products as they can and find temporary storage for them. This will help minimise your losses.
- Clear Access to the Refrigeration Unit – You can clear areas around the refrigeration unit to provide the technicians with easy access. This will minimise the time taken for the repairs and ensure your system is up and running more quickly.
Our technicians will assess the system and provide an estimate along with their report. They will also provide honest advice on the repairs so you can make a decision with your eyes open.
Common Cool Room Problems
- Thermostat doesn’t work as you expect it to.
- The cool room is too cold and the products are freezing.
- The cooling isn’t even and there are some hot or cold spots throughout the room.
- The cool room is too warm to preserve the products stored in it.
- The air circulation within the room isn’t even.
- The room is too big for the refrigeration system so the resultant cooling is inefficient.
We’ve repaired and maintained cool rooms for more than 20 years so we know how they function. Our well-trained technicians will make sure the room is perfectly functional once again in no time. Here’s what we can do for you:
- 24/7 Response – You can call us immediately after your cool room breaks down. Our emergency lines are always open so you can rely on us to assist you during emergencies. Our customer care executives will send someone your way immediately.
- Certified and Licensed – We have all the required certifications and licenses needed to work in this industry so you can trust us to do a good job. We work hard to maintain our licenses and provide high-quality services to our clients.
- Quality Replacement Parts – Poor quality replacement parts can compromise the performance of the cool room and cause problems down the line. We use only approved and tested replacement parts in our repairs so you don’t have to worry about the results.
You don’t need to look beyond us at Sub Zero Refrigeration Services for excellent coolroom repairs Langford, just get in touch with us at today if your fridge is malfunctioning. You can call us on 08 62207526 or reach us through this contact us form.