Commercial Freezer Repairs Brentwood
Many businesses in the food, hospitality, and related industries use freezers to store perishable and delicate items. If these freezers stop working, those items can become spoiled and useless, which can cost your business a lot of money. At Sub Zero Refrigerator Systems, we can handle all kinds of freezer repairs and maintenance. We offer 24/7 emergency services so you can call us at any time and get prompt response. If you want reliable professionals for commercial freezer repairs Brentwood, you don’t need to look beyond us. Our technicians will arrive at your location promptly in fully equipped vans so there are no delays in repairs.
Common Freezer Problems
Commercial freezers are just as vulnerable to breakdowns and maintenance issues as other appliances. In fact, we’ve noticed that they need more care and maintenance. Here are some of the most common freezer problems you might experience:
- There’s no Cooling – This is one of the most common freezer problems but it usually isn’t because of any issues with the cooling mechanism. Sometimes, the freezer doesn’t work because the power line is disconnected or there’s a problem with the plug. However, if you’ve checked all of these issues and the freezer still doesn’t work, you need to call us to handle the problem.
- No Freezing – Sometimes the freezer cools the products stored in it but doesn’t freeze it. This is a clear indication of a problem with the thermostat or the freezing system. You need to store the items in a different location and give us a call immediately if your freezer doesn’t freeze.
- Frost Build Up – If humid air seeps into the freezer or defrosting system stops working, you need to call us immediately. Too much ice or frost can damage the system and force you to replace the freezer. Our technicians will carefully clear the frost and determine the cause of the problem before they recommend repairs.
- No Cycling – The freezer cycles regularly in order to maintain the right temperature within in. For example, the compressor will shut down for a moment if the temperature drops too low and switch on again if the internal environment becomes too warm. However, if your compressor is running constantly, you need to call in an expert to determine of the thermostat is malfunctioning.
- Water Under the Freezer – This is a common problem in malfunctioning freezers. It’s usually caused by a clogged drain in the system but our technicians will still examine the freezer carefully to determine the exact cause.
As you can see, freezers can develop a number of problems for different reasons. If you maintain the system well and call the repair technician quickly, your freezer will be up and running in no time. Our expert team will conduct commercial freezer repairs Brentwood quickly and efficiently to ensure your business doesn’t experience any downtime.
Why Choose Us?
We have over 20 years of experience in this industry and have repaired several freezers over time.
- Our technicians are familiar with all popular brands and products and will follow manufacturer’s instructions with repairs.
- We use approved and high-quality spare parts in the repairs to ensure your freezer continues to perform as you expect it to.
- Our technicians are well-trained and certified.
- We’re a licensed and insured company so you can trust the quality of our services.
You don’t need to look beyond us at Sub Zero Refrigeration Systems for excellent commercial freezer repairs Brentwood, just get in touch with us at today if your fridge is malfunctioning. You can call us on 0416 548 278 or reach us through this contact us form.