Cold plates are compact, efficient, and versatile, which is one of the reasons why they’re commonly used by several businesses that require immediate and spot cooling. Most fridge repair and maintenance companies don’t understand how cold plates function so they can’t repair them. Business owners often struggle to find the best repair and maintenance companies and end up settling for inexperienced technicians. At Sub Zero Refrigeration Systems, we have experienced and skilled technicians who are familiar with this system and understand how it works.
Cold Plate Maintenance
Cold plates require regular maintenance in order to perform well. These plates have metal coils running through them and a condensing unit attached to circulate cold liquid. These metal coils can freeze and the condensing unit can start to malfunction. The only way to avoid these problems is to carry out regular maintenance.
Our skilled technicians are familiar with cold plate systems and understand how they work. They’ll make sure the appliance is in good condition and will always deliver a reliable performance. Here are some of the benefits of regular maintenance:
- Scheduled maintenance will minimise the likelihood of unexpected breakdowns and problems.
- A well-maintained cold plate will last for a long time so you won’t need to replace it anytime soon.
- Technicians will identify wear and tear early and address them quickly. They will also use good quality replacement parts and ensure your cold plate performs as well as you expect it to.
Even with regular maintenance, unexpected breakdowns can occur from time to time. We offer 24/7 emergency response because we understand many businesses rely on their cold plates and can face losses if the problem isn’t addressed quickly. You can call our emergency number at any time and expect a prompt response. Our customer care executives will ask a series of questions to understand the problem before they dispatch a technician to your location.
Our technician will quickly assess the cold plate and determine the problem. They’ll offer a quote and recommend repairs after they’ve investigated the matter thoroughly. Our technicians are detail oriented and meticulous so they won’t miss anything and will ensure the cold plate functions perfectly before they consider their job done.
- We’re a licensed and certified business so you can rely on the quality of our work.
- Our company has been a part of this industry for more than 20 years so we have ample experience.
- We have well-trained and certified technicians who’re familiar with cold plates and know how they function.
- Our company has an excellent customer care system established so you can give us a call at any time and expect a prompt response.
- Our prices are affordable and you won’t have to worry about hidden costs from us because our billing is straightforward.
If you want to know more about commercial cold plates repairs and maintenance, just get in touch with us at Sub Zero Refrigeration Systems today. Call us on 08 62207526 or fill in this contact us form.